Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Since today was my birthday, I decided that I wanted to do some shopping and go to dinner. So, Honey came over to pick up Andrew to spend the night and when she did she brought Aubree's chair! She had ordered it for Christmas but it didn't come in in time. Aubree was thrilled and couldn't wait to climb in!!

Later that afternoon, my mom, Gayle, and Crysta ( who were in town visiting) came to watch Aubree.

Bryan and I left about 3:30 and went straight to Susie's house to see her. She did her exercises while we were there and was really looking much better!

Then, Bryan and I went to the mall and shopped till we dropped! We didn't leave until almost 9:00!! We then headed to dinner to finish off the night! It was a very nice, low-key birthday!

I think she likes it!

Love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment