Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dannon and Dale's Wedding

This evening we celebrated the marriage of Dannon and Dale. It was PERFECT and could not have gone any smoother! A lot of that might have to do with the fact that they had the cutest ring bearer, but that's just my opinion!

Andrew did an awesome job walking down the aisle! He waited and watched patiently as Dale walked down the aisle and then announced ( pretty loudly) that he was ready to go home! I guess he thought he had done his job and it was time to leave;)

They exchanged vows at sunset and then we all walked about 1/2 block to the reception and got the party started! Andrew wasn't too thrilled about being there. It had been a long couple of days and he was pretty tired. It didn't help matters that the DJ didn't have his favorite song (thank you Chesley for introducing my 4 year old to rap this summer!) and it took him forever to download it!! He danced to another song for a minute but by the time the DJ finally played his song, it was too late. He was done for the night! Luckily, Honey and Poppy said they would take him home so Bryan and I ( and Chesley) could stay and celebrate with everyone!

It was such a wonderful night and I am so glad that Dale is officially a part of the family!

I'm pretty sure I wasn't lying....he is the cutest!

Two handsome guys

Ready to get things started!



Gram, DeDad, Leona, and Gerald

Lacie


His one moment of happiness on the dance floor;)




No comments:

Post a Comment