Today Shane, Courtney, Ava, and Cohen came over to watch the Saint's game. Shane and Bryan had a great time watching the game, Courtney and I had a great time chatting and stuffing our faces, Andrew and Ava had a little too much fun playing outside, and Cohen and Aubree enjoyed a little play time and napping;)
We let Andrew and Ava go outside and play on the play set by themselves for a little while. When I went to go check on them they were soaked ( well mostly Ava....Andrew shot her with the hose!) and trying to fill up water guns from a hose that was on too high and going out of control!!! Needless to say they had to come inside, change clothes, ( Ava borrowed some of Andrew's clothes while hers dried;), and then enjoyed some more DRY playtime outside;)
After the game, Shane and Bryan took Ava and Andrew for a wagon ride to the river. Cohen and Aubree were napping so Courtney and I stayed behind and enjoyed a little quiet time until the babies woke up;)
I think everyone had a great time and we can't wait for them to come back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment