Thursday, December 22, 2011

A quick trip to the mall and some playtime

This morning, Andrew, Aubree, and I went to the mall to do some last minute shopping and ride the Christmas train. For whatever reason, I just wasn't thinking clearly when I decided to take two kids to the mall 2 days before Christmas!! Needless to say it was packed! We ran very quickly in two stores to get Mimi and Honey's presents and then met our friends at the train.

On the way to the train Andrew had decided that he wanted me to buy him a toy. Um, no!! Santa is coming tomorrow night, so that just wasn't going to fly with me!! Well, that just put him in a not so pleasant mood! I put him on the train and he immediately wanted off and was just whining!!! I decided just to leave!! It was waaaay to crowded to deal with a meltdown!!

Then once we got home he was the happiest boy ever!! He and Aubree played so well together, it was as if someone flipped a switch!!

Oh, Andrew you can really wear me down...but when you are happy...EVERYONE is happy;)



Aubree has decided that she is too big for sippy cups and wanted my cup instead!


Andrew went next door to see our neighbor and somehow came home with a gingerbread man;)

No comments:

Post a Comment