Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Aubree's first trip to the children's museum!

This morning, Aubree and I met some of our friends at the children's museum. This was the first time that Aubree has been ANYWHERE FUN without her brother. We've been to playdates at other people's houses, but never a public place without Andrew.

A small part of me felt a little guilty that Andrew was at school while Aubree was playing at the children's museum, but that quickly went away once I saw how much fun Aubree was having.

Don't get me wrong I'm sure she would have liked to have her brother there to follow around, but she had a great time doing her own thing! I am going to make it a point to do more things with just Aubree instead of just run errands!!



Aubree and Cohen checking out some books and puzzles!


Claire and Aubree racing to the top of the stairs;)

So much fun!

Happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment