Friday, January 13, 2012

A Cold Day in Our Jammies

Today was freezing!!! Well, it was too cold for me to leave the house;). So, Andrew, Aubree, and I stayed in our PJs all day!! I can't tell you the last time that happened. Even if we stay home all day we always get dressed!!! I tell you what, it felt great to stay in warm jammies all day!!

I thought the kids would be bouncing off the walls, but we really had a great time inside! We read books, built a fort, and welcomed Daddy back home!!! Yay! Bryan has been out of town for 3 days and the kids ( and I) were ecstatic when he walked thru the door! Aubree screamed and both she and Andrew attacked!

They were basically glued to him until it was bedtime!!

I think we are going to have PJ days more often;)

No comments:

Post a Comment