Monday, January 16, 2012

Music, Movement, and Memories

Today, Aubree and I tried out a new music class for the two of us to do together. Since Andrew was off of school for the MLK holiday, he got to come with us! I'm not sure who had more fun, Aubree, myself, or Andrew!! We danced, sang, and played with insturments, balls, and scarfs all to the beat of Beatles music!! It was awesome!!

I don't think as long as I live I will ever forget how ANdrew looked shaking his hips from side to side! Aubree danced and had just as much fun too! We are defintiely going to sign up for this class!

Then, after class we all headed over to play with Noah, Marie, and Camille! The kids had a blast playing together! Camille and Aubree took turns napping in Camille's bed and then we left around the time Marie and Noah had to go lay down and rest!

We had such a great day with our friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment