Aubree doesn't go back to the doctor until 9 months so I am not sure how much she weighs. I feel like she has gotten bigger since 6 months and I have been adding rice cereal to her meals, so I am happy with her progress;)
She is now working her way through stage 2 foods. So far she hasn't found anything that she doesn't like. She really enjoys when I give her fresh avocados! But, I am not sure if she has a favorite!
She sits up great and is starting to rock and inch her way forward. If she is anything like Andrew, she will be crawling in less than a month!!! I really hope she waits a little longer than he did;) I am not ready for this! ;)
She has been having some sleeping issues lately. She is waking up a few times a night, I go in her room and give her the pacifier and lovey, and then she goes back to sleep. She seems to be up for good around 5:50-6:00. That is just way too early for me!! Hopefully this just has to do with her teething and we will get back to sleeping all night very soon!
If we are home she takes 2 really good naps a day, but if we are running around or if she gets woken up too soon ( by someone who shall remain nameless;) then she will take 3 naps!
Mama is still her only word! Andrew said mama first but then 2 days later he said dada and dropped me like a bad habit;) It is nice to be the only one shes calls right now;)
She is still such a joy to be around and I just can't remember a time when she wasn't in our lives!






No comments:
Post a Comment