Thursday, June 23, 2011

Orange Beach: Day 1

This morning Bryan, Chesley, and I finished packing up the car and headed to Honey and Poppy's house to pick up Andrew. We grabbed some lunch and were finally on the road around 12:40... a little later than we wanted to leave, but at least we were finally moving;)

The kids slept for pretty much the entire ride and woke up a little before we got to the condo. They might have made it the whole way except for the fact that someone was not paying attention and missed the exit by about 15 miles!!

Anyway, as soon as we got to the condo it was beach time! Andrew had a blast playing with his cousins and since he was the only kid ( besides Aubree) he had every one's attention!

I think I might have a beach bum on my hands;)

I brought Aubree down for a few minutes but it was close to her nap time so I only stayed at the beach for a little while before having to go back upstairs. Andrew stayed and played with the rest of the gang;)

Aubree's first time at the beach!! I could just squeeze those rolls!

Looking so cute in her sun hat!

Shelby, Andrew, and Lacie
(My camera kept fogging up!)



Chesley, Kyle, Andrew, Dannon, and Lacie

No comments:

Post a Comment