Saturday, June 25, 2011

Orange Beach: Day 3

Today was much like yesterday. As soon as Andrew woke up he was ready for the beach! Again, I packed him a lunch because I knew he wasn't coming back upstairs to eat!

Everyone had a great time...including Aubree;)

We decided to go upstairs a little earlier than yesterday because we all had to shower and get ready to go out to eat. While we were walking in the outdoor hallway of the condo we noticed that across the street and a few miles down the road the Gulf Shores State Park was on FIRE!! I have never seen anything like that before!! It was huge and the enormous smoke cloud that it produced gave a eerie feeling!!

After we were done ( or almost done getting ready) the electricity went out in the building! It had something to do with the fire, so we grabbed everything that we needed and headed to dinner a little early so that we wouldn't be stuck sweating in the condo.

About 5 minutes into our ride to dinner we noticed that Andrew had fallen asleep! He didn't wake up until we were finished dinner!! I don't think that has ever happened! He was pooped;)

After our yummy dinner we went to the outlet mall to do a little shopping and then headed back to the condo to start packing up.

It was a short but very fun trip to the beach and I know everyone is looking forward to going next year!

Having a little breakfast before we head to the beach!

Poppy and Andrew taking a lunch break.




Aubree with her crazy hair;)




First time in a pool!

Andrew, Dale, and Chesley

Andrew, Dale, Chesley, Kyle, Aubree, and me


First time in a highchair.



FIRE!

No comments:

Post a Comment