Friday, June 3, 2011

Leaving Disney

Today we checked out of our condo and headed back to Downtown Disney to walk around a little before we left for home. We built cars out of Lego's, raced them down the track, and then headed to The Rain Forest Cafe for lunch.

After lunch it was finally time to get on the road. I was a little nervous how the drive would go since they wouldn't be sleeping the entire time.....but it was great! Now, we had to stop a few more times so I could feed Aubree, but we made great time and everyone was happy for drive!

I still can't believe it's over, we made so many great memories ( and some forgettable ones! ;) but in the end it was a wonderful trip!! I can't wait until we go next year!!

Andrew standing in front of Buzz and Woody made entirely out of LEGOS!!


Building their Lego cars.


Race time!

Aubree, Poppy, and Andrew outside of Rain Forest Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment