Friday, June 24, 2011

Orange Beach: Day 2

Last night we stayed up WAY. TOO. LATE. playing games and definitely paid for it this morning! Apparently Aubree didn't get the memo that we were sleeping in after our fun night (which included getting scolded by security! Who knew Catch Phrase would get so competitive?) and was up around 6:00. She was also up throughout the night. I think she might be teething and is a little fussier than usual and isn't sleeping through the night!

But, whatever the case we were ready to roll bright and early! Andrew slept with Honey and Poppy in their condo and came back around breakfast time! He was immediately ready for the beach! I knew Aubree would be going down for her morning nap, so I pack Andrew a sandwich (figuring he wouldn't be interested in coming up for a lunch break!) and sent Bryan and his cousins to the beach!

After Aubree's very quick nap we headed down to join everyone else on the beach. Aubree was not having it! I guess a mixture of the heat and teething made for an unhappy baby, so after a short time on the beach we haded back to the room.

Andrew on the other hand LOVED. EVERY. SECOND. of being on the beach!
He splashed around in the water, played in the the sand, and even caught a few fish ( very small fish)! I eventually made it back down to the beach to spend some time with Andrew and I am so glad that I did! He didn't stop smiling the whole time! He stayed out there all day!!

We finally convinced him to come up for dinner, where he ate 3 bowls of read beans and rice and then he was ready to go back to the beach to catch crabs! He and Bryan went and caught 3 crabs! After returning, Bryan bathed him and then brought him to Honey and Poppy's room where Bryan said he lasted about 25 seconds after his head hit the pillow:)

I think today was a success!
DeDad holding Aubree after breakfast.

Family shot on the beach.



Sad baby girl:(

Dannon throwing Andrew in the air!

Now it's Chesley's turn!

Andrew showing me one of his fish....which he named, Carlo! I have no idea where he got that name from;)

Happy girl after her afternoon nap.


Daddy and Andrew going to catch crabs.

Andrew's lights for crab hunting!

Andrew's victims...I mean crabs;) He named one of them, Baby News!

No comments:

Post a Comment