It was so much fun!!! He loved it! We played 2 games, but his attention span allowed for only 1 1/2 games;) But even though we didn't finish both games we had a great time! We will definitely be back!
Since we were at the bowling alley for a few hours and had soccer in the afternoon, I didn't want to go all the way back home, stay for an hour, and then go to soccer. So, I decided to go walk around the mall. We did a little shopping and then Aubree fell asleep in her stroller so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to grab some lunch. Andrew ate at the bowling alley but I was starving;) I got him a snack and since Aubree was sleeping it was as if Andrew and I were on a little lunch date;)
After I ate, Aubree woke up and it was time to feed her. So, after everyone's bellies were full we headed to soccer. We had been gone since early this morning and Andrew was a little tired, so he said he didn't want to play. But, I walked him over to coach and he sat down without a problem. After a few minutes of practice some of the big kids ran over to the wall separating the two fields and started banging on the wall and screaming. They were just cheering for the little kids, but it was pretty loud and it startled Andrew. He looked over at me and I could see that he was upset. He ran to me and started crying! " Those big kids scared me!" Well, that was it he didn't want to go back on the field!! Hopefully he will be better by next practice;)













No comments:
Post a Comment