We drove to school instead of walk because Aubree and I started a class today too! Andrew called it her "baby school"! I needed to leave the house as soon as I dropped Andrew off at school, so it was just better if I could leave straight from the carpool line instead of walking back home and loading up the car!
When I picked Andrew up, he was all smiles! He had a GREAT day and he can't wait to go back!
After Andrew was at school, Aubree and I headed to our own little class. It is just a class for mommies and babies, once a week, to sing songs, play with instruments, and basically just let the kids (and mommies!) interact! I took the class with Andrew when he was a baby and that is where I met some of my friends who are now in the playgroup with me. It just so happens that a few of us have babies the same ages ( again!) so we were able to take the same class together again!
When I walked in the room it felt like I was just there! Only it was now 3 years later and I had a different baby in my arms;) It was a lot of fun and I look forward to taking Aubree there over the next few months!
When I walked in the room it felt like I was just there! Only it was now 3 years later and I had a different baby in my arms;) It was a lot of fun and I look forward to taking Aubree there over the next few months!











No comments:
Post a Comment