Saturday, September 10, 2011

Jennifer's Bachelorette Party

Tonight I joined some friends to celebrate Jennifer's upcoming wedding. We had a little shower at Keri's house first, then hopped in an AWESOME limo bus, and hit the town. We went to a few places that I hadn't been to in ages! I.Had.A.Blast!

It was so much fun to just get out of the house and dance around with friends! I really surprised myself with how late I stayed out. The bus dropped us off at the last location and I hopped off and was ready to go! Then, I glanced down at my watch and realized that it was a little after one in the morning and hopped right back on the bus;) Two of my friends are pregnant, one girl has a baby, and of course Mary;) were already on the bus waiting! We promptly rode the bus back to Keri's to get our cars and go home! But, I must admit, it was fun to stay out that late once in a blue moon;)


Bride to Be

The Future Mrs. Wells and I

Genny, Mary, and me

Vanessa and Mary

Me and Genny

No comments:

Post a Comment