Today my baby is just 2 months shy of turning ONE!!!!! I think I am about to have a panic attack!! How did this happen already?!?
At 10 months:
She can say mama, dada, and na-na ( that is what she calls Andrew). She also says ah bay-bay! Now, I am not sure if she means to say baby or not, but she does it;) She also says me-me all.day.long.
When I first started to give her formula bottles a month ago, she was only drinking 4 oz at a time ( which we believe is the root of her weight issue). Now she is up to 7 oz bottles!! Yay Aubree!
She stood up unassisted for the first time on Tuesday. She did it a few times throughout the day and lasted for a few seconds each time before having to hold on to something for balance.
She said bye bye to baby food!! She eats what we eat!
She loves to wave bye bye and does so like she is a queen on a Mardi Gras float.
She is now "walking" around furniture and "walking" while pushing things around the house, i.e. laundry basket, toy basket, etc.
She nearly jumps out of my arms with excitement when Bryan comes home from work.
She loves to "dance" to anything.
She has recently discovered how much fun screaming at the top of your lungs can be! She finds it very amusing;)
She has now gotten waking up in the middle of the night out of her system and we are back to sleeping all night. Hallelujah!
She takes 2 naps a day, from around 10:30-12:00 and then again from around 3:30-5:00. If she is still sleeping at 5:00 I usually wake her up so she can go to sleep for the night between 7:30 and 8:00.
Her favorite person in the entire world is still Andrew and I hope that never changes!
She has just been the perfect addition to our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment