Saturday, September 10, 2011

Frank's Birthday

Today Andrew and I headed over to the children's museum to celebrate Frank's 4th birthday! Since Aubree still isn't feeling great my mom came over to watch Aubree. Our new tenant is finally moving in, so Bryan was busy with that!

It is so sad to say, but Andrew and I rarely get to spend alone time together outside of the house. The only time it is just the two of us is when Aubree in napping;( So, it was nice to just focus on him for a few hours.

He had a blast running from exhibit to exhibit until he found the grocery store! He must have "shopped" for an hour! It really is adorable. They have kid sized carts to push around and the kids are the cashiers as well! He loved it and may have found his future part-time job while he is in school;)

Happy birthday Frank! We sure did have a great time at your party!

Having a cup of coffee in one of the little houses.

My little shopaholic doing what he does best!





Birthday Boy Frank!

After we left the party, I dropped Andrew off at Honey and Poppy's for the night. I had to go to a bachelorette party, so Bryan just needed to watch Aubree;)

Soon after I got home, Aubree woke up from her nap with just a touch of bead head;)

No comments:

Post a Comment