Since Andrew has been doing so well in school and sitting down to do his homework (everyday!), we decided to reward him with a trip to the 'big movies' to see
The Lion King in 3D. Bryan has never taken him to the movies before, so I thought that would be something fun for the 2 of them to do together. My only request was that he MUST take a picture when they were seated and Andrew had his 3D glasses on!
Do I have such a picture you ask??? Um, no! I don't! Apparently, it was too dark and the pictures that he took on his phone didn't come out!!! Rookie!
Then in the afternoon, Aubree and I went to a baby shower for my friend, Keri. It was a nice to get out a chat for a little while, but we had to leave just before Keri opened her presents;( I will just have to wait until Miss Landry makes her appearance in November.

My Who Dats!

ReRe and Aubree


Not the best picture of either of us, but you take what you can get;)

Luckily Andrew AND DADDY came home with their 3D glasses so I was able to get a picture!
( I am pretty sure they were suppose to stay at the theater!)
No comments:
Post a Comment