Well, when I realized that Tropical Storm Lee was going to cause a lot on rain during my drive, I decided to leave Thursday so I would miss the bad weather. My mom, Nanny, Dawn, and Alexander were all suppose to come up to Gayle's on Saturday morning. Well, Thanks to Lee that didn't happen! It rained and rained and rained!! No one was able to come up and we couldn't get back home!! I was dying!!!
Now, I should mention that if you are going to be 'stuck' somewhere, you want to be stuck at Gayle and Bernard's! They were great with the kids, but I was loosing my mind having Andrew trapped indoors for days and having to constantly make sure Aubree wasn't somewhere she wasn't suppose to be or have something she wasn't suppose to have!
I tried to make the best of it and I know Andrew had a great time but I might have questioned my mental health a time or two;)
Crysta's party went on without a hitch! Even though it was a pool party, and it was raining...that didn't seem to stop anyone from swimming;) Everyone had a great time!
We eventually departed today, which meant that Andrew missed his first day of school;( But, safety comes first!!
Thank you so much Gayle and Bernard ( and Chesley, Joshua, and Crysta) for everything! Andrew didn't want to leave!

After Lee passed through it got cold...and well I did not pack accordingly! No problem! Crysta loaned Andrew her coat so they could still play outside!















No comments:
Post a Comment