Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dinosaurs in the Dark

I completely forgot to blog about this, but on Friday night, Bryan took Andrew to a play about dinosaurs. I had read about it in the paper and it sounded like something Andrew would really enjoy. The whole production in the pitch black and the dinosaurs have lights on them and are controlled by men who are wrapped in the lights themselves!

Well, it was a HUGE hit! I am not really sure who enjoyed it more, Bryan or Andrew?!? I could hardly get a word in when they came home! Andrew said he favorite part was when, "T-Rex ate the stegosaurus and then he pooped him out and then his poop turn into a flower!" Um....lovely!

They are coming back in January with a different production and I know two boys who will be there;)

Pure excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment