Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2nd day of school

I knew by the report that I had gotten on Andrew's first day of school, it would not be so easy to leave on Thursday. We did our same routine, fed the fish, ran around, and then into the classroom. He wasn't hesitant when we walked in and even sat with Bryan. It wasn't until 2 other children came in and were crying that he realized something was about to happen. We told him goodbye and he cried "MOMMY!" It was heart breaking but I knew we had to leave.

When I went to pick him up I was COMPLETELY SHOCKED to find him napping!!!!! I couldn't believe it!! I NEVER thought he would nap at school. I actually had plans to start picking him up before nap time!!!

When he finally woke up he wasn't too happy. They said that he cried throughout the day, but it was a little better than Tuesday... PROGRESS?!?!?


1 comment:

  1. he looks so cute in his uniform :) it is crazy what they will do at school...like NAP;) hehe

    ReplyDelete