Around 10:00 I was coming home from Target when I noticed his teachers out on the playground. I immediately stopped in the middle of the street and reversed to our old house. Our new house is directly in front of the play area and he would have DEFINITELY seen me drive up. I then got out of my car and basically scaled the wall across the street so I could get a closer look without him seeing me. Looking back, I must have looked like a fool...or a mom;) To my amazement he was playing and laughing and having a great time. I was so relieved.
When it was time to pick him up, I peeked in the window and they were all sitting quietly in a circle on the carpet. Those teachers must have magical powers.
As soon as I entered the room, Andrew started crying, but they assured me that he had a GREAT day!! He had barely cried at all!!! He even napped again!! I was so relieved and even surprised Andrew with REAL fish food for the pond in the courtyard!! He was so happy to feed the fish when we left, that it will for sure be a part of our daily routine.
I am just so glad that he is adjusting, even if every time I ask him if he wants to go to school he whines and says 'nooo'!!





I am so glad that he is doing well in school (and naptime is a plus!!). Our boys may not have to be drop outs after all!!
ReplyDelete