Sunday, September 27, 2009
Goodbye Mia, Hello Mimi
When I was pregnant for Andrew, my mom decided that she wanted her grandchild to call her Mia. So, up until this past week that is what we have called her. Andrew, on the other hand, has decided that she will now be called Mimi. I think it works better because my godchild's name is Mia, so that is confusing for Andrew. So, it is official, my mom will now be known as MIMI;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





My mom was supposed to be Grandma, but Cullen didn't want any part in that. He started calling her MiMi one day when he was about two, walking down her dark hallway when he couldn't find her. I think it is so sweet that they pick their own names! MiMi is a GREAT name:)
ReplyDeletetoo funny...the 1st grandchild ultimately gets to pick out the name.
ReplyDelete