Today was Andrew's orientation for school. I asked Honey to come with me so that I could take Andrew to the meeting and also for him to meet his teacher and see his classroom. During the informational portion, Honey took Andrew in the gym to run around and play. Honey said that he went straight into his classroom and played in there. It has been freshly painted with a sea mural and Andrew just loved it. After I was finished listening to the director we all made it into the classroom. Andrew did a great job sitting and listening to the teacher. I really got a good feeling from the school.
His teacher used incorrect grammar once, but I am going to let that slide... I think..... I guess it is the school teacher coming out in me;) My only real concern is that Andrew is 1 of 3 boys in a class of 7 GIRLS!!!! I just hope he behaves himself.
***Please say a prayer that everything goes well on Tuesday(and every other day)!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I am hoping that your exprience with MDO is much different than mine!
ReplyDelete