Last Wednesday we decided to celebrate the first day of fall with a trip to the zoo with my mom's group. Well, I am not sure where the fall weather was because it certainly wasn't at the zoo!! It was so humid outside that I almost couldn't stand it. But, Andrew and the other children didn't seem to mind;)
This was the first trip to the zoo where Andrew, and the other children, wanted to walk and not be in there strollers. It made for a very slow moving trip, but at least they had fun. This was also the first time that we visited the petting zoo. Andrew was SOOOO excited!! He kept screaming, 'a goat, a goat, a goat'. He even got to pet one;)
After the petting fun, we cleaned up and went to eat in the air condition. I then let Andrew play on the play ground for a little while, but the heat had started to get to him, so we decided to leave. Hopefully, the weather will be much more 'fall like' the next time we go...but Andrew loves the zoo, so if I have to sweat to death there, I guess I will;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment