Saturday, September 26, 2009

The 3rd week of school

Andrew finished his thrid week of school. There was a time when I was ready to keep him home with me, but I am happy to report that he is making HUGE progress!!

When I pickedAndrew up on Thursday, his teachers said he had a "WONDERFUL" day!!! I was so happy to hear that;) They said he only cried one time, right before nap, when his little girlfriend, Ellie, wouldn't stop hugging and kissing him. They said he finally had enough and cried for me for a few minutes, but then was fine.

He painted a brown bear (they were learning the color brown this week) and even made a cookie jar with his thumbprints. When I asked Andrew if he had so much fun at school he said"I paint" and pointed to the spot on his arm where he still had paint on his skin!!!

I am just so relieved that he is making real progress. He still cries when I drop him off, but the fact that he doesn't cry during the day and is doing his work just makes me so incredibly happy!! I am so proud of him. Now, I just need to make myself leave the house before he gets out on the playground, so I won't be glued to the window the entire time......maybe next week;)

Andrew taking 'A Neek' (Uncle Nick) for a walk.

Why is he so heavy?

Andrew's masterpiece!

His cookie jar with cookie thumbprints!! Now, that's talent;)

1 comment: