Saturday, September 5, 2009

The moving has begun!

I am too tired to blog for too long. But, we started moving today and I think everyone involved (our family...both immediate and extended) are all exhausted!!!! I can't wait for this to be over!!

Hopefully the majority of our things will be moved by tomorrow....keep your fingers crossed.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the yummy cookies. We will call tomorrow to see how we can repay our debts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! So excited you're finally moving!!! I can't wait to hear how you get all of your stuff to the new house! (I know I'm a dork, but I LOVE unpacking - so let me know if you need help! lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Let me know if you need any help...we can let the two little monkeys keep each other busy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! so fun :) unpacking is going to go fast b/c you get so excited about it all :) funny how only 2 people and 1 little person can accumulate so much stuff!!
    we met honey, she was very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete