So, we did it!! We have finally moved in to our new house. We have been here about a week and I can't wait until everything is in it's place!
Our journey started last weekend. Andrew spent the day with Honey and Poppy on Saturday (thank you) and by the time he had gotten home, he was already asleep so we just put him straight into bed. When he woke up, he went in the front and started pointing to all of the things that are usually upstairs and were now in our living room. He looked around for our sofa and then just sat on the floor and watched TV;) Honey and Poppy came early on Sunday to pick him up(thank you again!) and he slept over there Sunday night. We moved most of our belongings on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday with the help of Paw Paw Larry, Kyle, and Mike!! My mom and Aunt Sharon were busy organizing my new kitchen(thank you, thank you). So, once mostly everything was moved, I focused on Andrew's bedroom and toy room. I wanted everything to be perfect because he was starting school on Tuesday.
When Andrew finally made it home on Monday evening, his reaction was priceless!! He ran around and immediately started playing with his toys!! Now if I cam just finish the rest of the house.....
I will post before and after pics of the house as soon as everything is in it's place!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Yeah! My Andrew updates are back!! Glad the move went well. Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteGlad yall are getting settled in the new house. I'm SOOOO ready...Ava and I are going stir crazy in this apartment! lol Look forward to seeing some pics of it and seeing you guys again soon.
ReplyDeletei am so glad the the move went well! hopefully you will be able to get some stuff done with andrew in school :)
ReplyDeleteglad you are settling into your new home and andrew is happy. hope he is enjoying school!
ReplyDelete